Mumbai Suburban District belongs to Konkan Division of Maharashtra State. It is a part of Mumbai City. Its headquarters is at Bandra a suburb of Mumbai City. Mumbai Suburban district is divided into two Sub Divisional Offices i.e. SDO Western Suburb and SDO Eastern Suburb. District consists of three administrative subdivisions (Talukas) Andheri, Borivali and Kurla. District consists of 87 villages. District has 10 City Survey Offices. As of constitutional view 4 Parliamentary Constituencies and 26 Assembly Constituencies are part of Mumbai Suburban District. Administrative limits of districts are from Mahim Causeway to Dahisar, Kurla to Mulund and Kurla to Trombay.
- 164 Versova Assembly Constituency- Orders of deletion of names of SHIFTED electors from the Electoral Rolls
- 175 Kalina Assembly Constituency- Orders of deletion of names of SHIFTED electors from the Electoral Rolls
- Information of the team formed to Complaint / Investigation the unauthorized pendols erected on the road during the Festival.
- Mumbai Suburban District Revenue Assistant ( Clerk – Typist) Final Seniority list in the dated 01/01/2022
- Use of Loudspeaker for cultural and religious program in permissible limit from 06.00 to 12.00
- जागतिक महिला दिन – 8 मार्च, 2021
District Election Call Center -
Citizen's Call center -
Child Helpline -
Women Helpline -
Crime Stopper -
Rescue & Relief - 1070
- No post to display