Mumbai Suburban District belongs to Konkan Division of Maharashtra State. It is a part of Mumbai City. Its headquarters is at Bandra a suburb of Mumbai City. Mumbai Suburban district is divided into two Sub Divisional Offices i.e. SDO Western Suburb and SDO Eastern Suburb. District consists of three administrative subdivisions (Talukas) Andheri, Borivali and Kurla. District consists of 87 villages. District has 10 City Survey Offices. As of constitutional view 4 Parliamentary Constituencies and 26 Assembly Constituencies are part of Mumbai Suburban District. Administrative limits of districts are from Mahim Causeway to Dahisar, Kurla to Mulund and Kurla to Trombay.
- Public Notice for Auction sale of property seized under the Maharashtra Protection of interest of Depositors (In Financial Establishments) Act,1999
- Auction Notice, Village-Aanik, Tahsil-Kurla (Smt.Vijaya Nadar), Area-850Sq.feet
- Special Assistant Government Pleader Result and waiting list Candidates.
- Notice / Manifesto According Right to Fair Compensation Act, and Transparency and Land Acquisition Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act 2013, Section 21, Part ( 1 ) & ( 2 )
- Mumbai Suburban District Revenue Assistant ( Clerk – Typist) Final Seniority list in the dated 01/01/2022
- Use of Loudspeaker for cultural and religious program in permissible limit from 06.00 to 12.00
District Election Call Center -
Citizen's Call center -
Child Helpline -
Women Helpline -
Crime Stopper -
Rescue & Relief - 1070