Mumbai Suburban District belongs to Konkan Division of Maharashtra State. It is a part of Mumbai City. Its headquarters is at Bandra a suburb of Mumbai City. Mumbai Suburban district is divided into two Sub Divisional Offices i.e. SDO Western Suburb and SDO Eastern Suburb. District consists of three administrative subdivisions (Talukas) Andheri, Borivali and Kurla. District consists of 87 villages. District has 10 City Survey Offices. As of constitutional view 4 Parliamentary Constituencies and 26 Assembly Constituencies are part of Mumbai Suburban District. Administrative limits of districts are from Mahim Causeway to Dahisar, Kurla to Mulund and Kurla to Trombay.
- District Disaster Management Officer public notice.
- Declaration of confiscated Immovable Property and written notice of sale of the property
- Advertisement of land auction of Survey No 40/1/A,41/1/A of Village Tirandaj, Taluka Kurla, Mumbai Suburban district
- जागतिक महिला दिन – 8 मार्च, 2021
- Permission for using Loudspeaker(For cultural & Religious Programme) 6:00AM to 12:00PM
- District Planning Committee Meeting
District Election Call Center -
Citizen's Call center -
Child Helpline -
Women Helpline -
Crime Stopper -
Rescue & Relief - 1070