Mumbai Suburban District belongs to Konkan Division of Maharashtra State. It is a part of Mumbai City. Its headquarters is at Bandra a suburb of Mumbai City. Mumbai Suburban district is divided into two Sub Divisional Offices i.e. SDO Western Suburb and SDO Eastern Suburb. District consists of three administrative subdivisions (Talukas) Andheri, Borivali and Kurla. District consists of 87 villages. District has 10 City Survey Offices. As of constitutional view 4 Parliamentary Constituencies and 26 Assembly Constituencies are part of Mumbai Suburban District. Administrative limits of districts are from Mahim Causeway to Dahisar, Kurla to Mulund and Kurla to Trombay.
- Declaration of Confiscated Immovable Property and written notice of Sale of the Property
- District Disaster Management Officer – Selection List and Waiting List
- Final marklist of interview for the post of District Disaster Management Officer
- Interview for the post of District Disaster Management Officer
- Public notice
- District Disaster Management Officer public notice.
District Election Call Center -
Citizen's Call center -
Child Helpline -
Women Helpline -
Crime Stopper -
Rescue & Relief - 1070